33-Frame Stainless Steel Radial Extractor
Kelley's 33-frame extractor is built for heavy use and works well for commercial operations and beekeepers with many frames to process. Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel, with an 18 gauge stainless steel bottom that measures 38 in. in diameter and 35 in. in height, this extractor will hold 33 frames of any size radially. It is driven by a 1/2 HP AC variable speed drive motor (reversible included). Features a 2-in. brass flange. Honey gate and stand are sold separately.
- Built out of stainless steel for durability and heavy use
- Holds 33 frames of any size radially
- 38 in. diameter, 35 in. height
- Driven by a 1/2 HP AC variable speed drive motor
- Features a 2-in. brass flange
- Honey gate and stand are sold separately
- Electrical cord not included
Note: Shipped by truck only.