Get rid of your mites with Apivar! These strips contain the synthetic pesticide Amitraz, which has proven to be both safe and effective way to reduce mite populations. Strips don't leave any significant chemical residues in wax or honey, although we do recommend removing your honey supers when you apply. Place two strips in the center of each deep hive body, then remove after 42 days. Recommended for spring and fall treatments.
- Kills up to 99% of mites in one application
- Continuously released in the colony over a six-week period, ensuring healthy and productive hives
- Proven safe and effective for more than 15 years
- Leaves no significant residues in hive products
- Convenient and easy to use
Note: Consider changing the treatments you use every season so that mites don't develop resistances to them. We offer many other treatments for your convenience and the health of your colonies.