From cover to foundation, this outfit has all you need to get through your first year of beekeeping, and beyond!
- This assembled outfit includes:
- 2 painted 10-frame deep hive bodies
- 2 painted 10-frame medium supers
- 40 MAX WAX assembled frames with natural rite-cell premium foundation (20 deep, 20 medium)
- Painted screened bottom board with entrance reducer
- Wooden inner cover
- Painted wooden Telescoping cover
- Plastic Boardman entrance feeder w/punched feeder cap (fits a standard quart jar)
- Hive tool
- Smoker with 1 lb. of untreated burlap
- Bee brush
- Protective clothing (cotton pullover jacket with clear view veil, cotton pants, goatskin gloves, and plastic pith helmet)
- How to Keep Bees and Sell Honey by Walter T. Kelley
- Natural, unfinished wood
Note: Bees and other supplies must be purchased separately.
Note: Wax becomes brittle during freezing weather and may be held for unfavorable weather conditions. We cannot ship wax below 32 degrees. Please call with inquiries for shipping details.