From cover to foundation, this outfit has all you need to get through your first year of beekeeping, and beyond! When you order one of our popular Deluxe Beginner Outfits, you get to choose what you want in your perfect hive, without having to buy each piece separately.
- This unassembled outfit includes:
- 2 8-frame deep hive bodies
- 2 8-frame medium supers
- 32 N style frames with wired wax foundation (16 deep, 16 medium)
- 16 support pins (1 on each side, 2nd hole on end bar)
- Screened bottom board with entrance reducer
- Wooden inner cover
- Wooden outer cover
- Plastic Boardman entrance feeder w/punched feeder cap (fits a standard quart jar)
- Queen excluder
- Hive tool
- Smoker with 1 lb. of untreated burlap
- Bee brush
- Protective clothing (cotton pullover jacket with zipper veil, cotton pants, goatskin gloves, and plastic pith helmet)
- How to Keep Bees and Sell Honey by Walter T. Kelley
- Homegrown Honey Bees by Alethea Morrison
- Nails and assembly instructions
- Natural, unfinished wood
Crafted from Select grade eastern white pine, the highest quality eastern white pine available. It has the least amount of imperfections allowed, and offers maximum strength and the smoothest look. Manufactured at our plant in Clarkson, KY.
Note: Bees and other supplies must be purchased separately.
Note: Wax becomes brittle during freezing weather and may be held for unfavorable weather conditions. We cannot ship wax below 32 degrees. Please call with inquiries for shipping details.