Double Boiler Tank, With Cover and Mixing Paddle
If you're a commercial beekeeper or just have a lot of hives to harvest honey from, this double boiler is for you! Made of 24 gauge stainless steel, it measures 29 in. high by 21 in. in diameter and holds about 40 gallons of honey. It comes with a 2-in. flange.
- Holds up to 40 gallons and is great for storing or bottling your honey
- Measures 29 in. high x 21 in. in diameter
- Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Comes with a 2-in. flange
- Includes cover and mixing paddle
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve for dispensing creamed and strained honey.