Double Boiler Tank, With Cover, No Mixing Paddle - 40 Gallon
If you're a commercial beekeeper or just have a lot of hives to harvest honey from, this double boiler is for you! Great for storing or bottling your honey! Made of durable 24-gauge stainless steel. It comes with a 2-in. flange and stainless steel cover.
- 202-K holds up to 40 gallons
- 203-K holds up to 80 gallons
- Item No. 202-K measures 29 in. high x 21 in. diameter
- Item No. 203-K measures 35 in. high x 29 in. diameter
- Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Comes with a 2-in. flange
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve for dispensing creamed and strained honey.