Double Boiler Tank
If you're a commercial beekeeper or just have a lot of hives to harvest honey from, this double boiler is for you! Made of 24 gauge stainless steel. It comes with a 2-in. flange.
- 202 holds up to 40 gallons, 203 holds up to 80 gallons and is great for storing or bottling your honey
- Item No. 202 measures 29 in. high x 21 in. in diameter
- Item No. 203 measures 35 in. high x 29 in. in diameter
- Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Comes with a 2-in. flange
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve for dispensing creamed and strained honey.