Double Boiler - 40 gallon
If you're a commercial beekeeper or just have a lot of hives to harvest honey from, this double boiler is for you and is great for storing or bottling your honey! Made of 24 gauge stainless steel. It comes with a 2-in. flange. Also sold in 80 gallon capacity (Item No. KH-294)
- Holds up to 40 gallons
- Measures 29 in. high x 21 in. in diameter
- Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Comes with a 2-in. flange
- Cover and Mixing Paddle sold seperately, Item No. KH-182 and KH-193
- Listed cover is a one solid piece cover. Per request, we can make a cover to accomadate mixing paddles.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve (Item No. HP-104) for dispensing creamed and strained honey.
Note: Cover sold separately, but cannot be shipped separately. Must be shipped or picked up with double boiler.
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.