EcoWood Treatment Packet
Instead of painting your hives, try this Eco Wood Treatment! After one treatment, you'll swear by it. It's easy to use, no need to reapply EVER, and it's non-toxic and made of natural elements. We're proud to be the exclusive Eco Wood Treatment provider to the beekeeping industry. We love this product and you will, too!
One application is all it takes; just apply once and you're done. It won't wear off, fade or peel. And unlike other sealers and stains, Eco wood treatment will migrate and cover the exposed wood as cracking occurs. It's made from natural substances and minerals, and contains no solvents and leaves no harmful residue in water or soil. Creates a look that enhances the natural beauty and patina of the wood.
Make sure to glue all joints before application to prevent warping. Shipped as a powder - simply mix with water to make 1 gallon treatment. One year shelf life once mixed.
- Made from natural substances and minerals, contains no solvents and leaves no harmful residue in water or soil
- Maintenance free; only requires one application
- Will not wear off, fade or peel. As cracking in the wood occurs, Eco Wood Treatment migrates to cover exposed wood
- Shipped as a powder. Mix with water to create one gallon
- Kelley Beekeeping is the exclusive provider of Eco Wood Treatment to the beekeeping industry