Capping scratchers are made to scrape off the wax caps on the comb that your knife left behind. They are especially useful for those difficult ones on the corners of the comb. This economy capping scratcher is a great model, but at a lower cost. The tines are made out of steel, and the handle is made out of plastic. To use, simply slip the tines under the wax caps and lift them off of the comb.
- Stainless steel tines won't break off
- Plastic handle is easy to grip
- Great for getting those caps on the corners of the comb
- Simply slide tines under wax caps and lift them off
- Will get the job done, at a lower cost!