Our wax is 100 percent pure beeswax, molded to fit perfectly into each individual frame. This foundation is milled the same thickness as our wired foundation, but without the embedded wires. Many experienced beekeepers prefer unwired foundation. Can also be used for comb honey production. This is the perfect foundation for making hand-rolled beeswax candles.
- Plain foundation (no wire)
- 8-1/2 in. x 16-3/4 in.
- Qty. 10 sheets
- Fits deep, Wedge Top/Split Bottom Bar Frames
- Can be used for comb honey production
- Perfect for making hand-rolled beeswax candles
Follow these links for compatible frame options:
- Assembled: Item No. 9-DZA or Item No. 9-NZA
- Unassembled, 10 pack: Item No. 9-DA or Item No. 9-NA
- Unassembled, 50 pack: Item No. 9-DB or Item No. 9-NB
- Unassembled. 100 pack: Item No. 9-DC or Item No. 9-NC
We also offer other types of foundation in various quantities. These options include: wired with hooks, wired with no hooks, plain (no wire), thin (comb honey), or 7/11 milled.
Note: Wax becomes brittle during freezing weather and may be held for unfavorable weather conditions. We cannot ship wax below 32 degrees. Please call with inquiries for shipping details.