Our wax is 100 percent pure beeswax, molded to fit perfectly into each individual frame. This foundation is milled thinner than wired or plain foundation. This is the ideal form of beeswax to use for the production of comb honey. It can be used in section boxes, rounds, or for chunk comb.
- Thin wax foundation (no wire)
- 4-3/8 in. x 16-3/4 in.
- Fits shallow, S style frames
- Milled thinner than wired or plain wax foundation
- Excellent to use for the production of comb honey
Follow these links for compatible frame options:
- Assembled: Item No. 11-SZA
- Unassembled, 10 pack: Item No. 11-SA
- Unassembled, 50 pack: Item No. 11-SB
- Unassembled. 100 pack: Item No. 11-SC
We also offer other types of foundation in various quantities. These options include: wired with hooks, wired with no hooks, plain (no wire), thin (comb honey), or 7/11 milled.
Note: Wax becomes brittle during freezing weather and may be held for unfavorable weather conditions. We cannot ship wax below 32 degrees. Please call with inquiries for shipping details.