When it comes to setting up your frames, spacing is everything. When using spacers, we recommend beginning with 10 frames in your 10-frame box until the foundation is drawn out, and then installing your spacers. This spacer is designed to be nailed onto the ledge of the box. It will only work with 5/8-in. rabbet spacing. Note: all of our new boxes have the 5/8-in. rabbet. Evenly spaces 9 frames in a 10-frame box. Spacing your frames this way also allows the comb to be drawn out past the end bar for easier uncapping.
- Designed for use in boxes with 5/8-in. rabbet
- Evenly spaces 9 frames in a 10-frame box
- These spacers are to be nailed onto the ledge of the box
- Allows comb to be drawn out past end bar for easier uncapping
- All sizes sold in packs of 10