Honey pumps are incredibly versatile, being used during extraction to move honey to bottling tanks and also for any task that requires pumping honey. Mounted on a 10-in. by 18-in. steel channel, this 1-in. bronze pump is equipped with both a 9-in. pulley for the pump and a 1-1/2 in. pulley for the motor and belt. The carbon bearings used in this pump are designed for heavy use, and won't require any lubrication!
- 1-in. bronze gear pump
- Carbon bearings don't require lubrication and are designed for heavy use
- Mounted on a 10-in. by 18-in. steel channel
- Equipped with both a 9-in. pulley for the pump
- Equipped with a 1-1/2 in. pulley for the motor and belt
- Must buy motor separately
Note: Motor and gear pumps (without pulley or base plate) are sold separately. You can use a 1/2 HP motor for warm honey, but cold honey requires a 3/4 HP motor because it is thicker.