Capping scratchers are made to scrape off the wax caps on the comb that your knife left behind. They are especially useful for those difficult ones on the corners of the comb. Kelley's capping scratcher has tines made out of steel, so you don't need to worry about them breaking off! The easy-to-grip handle is made of plastic. To use, simply slip the tines under the wax caps and lift them off of the comb.
- Stainless steel tines won't break off
- Plastic handle is easy to grip
- Great for getting those caps on the corners of the comb
- Simply slide tines under wax caps and lift them off
- Made in our Clarkson, KY facility