Introducing a new queen to a colony is one of the most crucial moments in the queen rearing process. This cage will keep your queen safe during the process, and she'll also have ample room to move around. Made out of molded plastic, this cage has attachable legs and a cover hold that will effectively adhere to a patch of foundation. Worker bees can reach the queen to feed her during introduction through the holes.
- Made out of molded plastic
- Comes with attachable legs that will hold cage to a patch of foundation
- Holes allow worker bees to feed queen during introduction
- Large amount of room for queen
- Great way to introduce a queen of different genetics to a colony