There are several ways to place an order at Kelley Beekeeping! You can place your order online 24/7 right here on our site. If you have questions or if you're just not sure what you need, give us a call and speak to a member of our sales team at 1-800-233-2899.
We'll even take your order by mail - simply fill out the sales order page of our catalog and mail it to: Kelley Beekeeping, 807 West Main Street, Clarkson, KY 42726
Tracking Your Shipment
We ship via UPS and USPS. You should receive a tracking number when your order ships.
Expedited Shipping Charges
Need your order right away? We offer "Next Day", "2 Day" and "3 Day" shipping. Select your shipping method at checkout.
Free Shipping Restrictions
Free shipping is available to the lower 48 states with a $100.00 minimum order. Some exclusions apply. We reserve the right to choose shipping method. Free Shipping does not apply to bees, nucs or queens.
Ordering Live Bees and Queens
- Live bees and queens are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis
- We recommend ordering early to ensure your desired ship or pickup date
- There are a limited amount of bees available throughout the season
- Payment is required when your order is placed
Shipping Bees and Queens
Free Shipping does not apply to bees, nucs or queens.
- We are able to ship packaged bees and queens through the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Packaged bees are shipped every Saturday in April and May; queens are shipped from April through September
- Kelley Beekeeping will insure all bee packages through Postal Zones 1-4.
- Packages can be shipped as far as Zone 5 but they will be shipped at customer's own risk
- Nucs are for pickup only
- Queens being shipped can be insured for an additional $3.00 per queen
Picking Up Your Bees
- Installation demonstrations are performed every "Bee" Saturday at our facility, weather permitting, for those picking up their bees
- All bee pickups are at our Clarkson facility
- You MUST pick up your packaged bees or nucs on your scheduled date ONLY. Kelley Beekeeping is not responsible for the condition of your bees if you do not arrive for your scheduled pickup date
- Product orders may be placed in advance for pickup along with your bees
- All orders picked up at our Clarkson facility are subject to 6% Kentucky sales tax
Damages or Losses
- Kelley Beekeeping will not refund any money for package bees or queens, however, we will offer a one-time replacement free of charge for package bees shipped within postal zones 1-4, or shipped queens that arrive dead. We require documentation from the post office on official letterhead stating that the shipment arrived dead, or photos of the damaged package and shipping label. Customer is responsible for shipping and insurance on the replacement package.
- You must contact Kelley Beekeeping customer service at
firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours of receiving a damaged shipment to be eligible for a replacement
- If there are issues with queen performance, or if you receive a dead queen in your package bee shipment, please contact us at
email@example.com 10 business days of pickup date or ship date
- At Kelley Beekeeping, we're proud to stand behind the quality and care that goes into each and every item we sell, and we're dedicated to making sure our customers are happy with their purchase. We warrant our equipment and supplies to be free from defect in materials and workmanship within the first 30 days. If you find one of our products to be defective, we'll work to make it right.
- For warranty inquiries, please contact our Customer Service department at (800) 233-2899 for a return authorization. The product must be unused, in good condition, and unaltered. Return the defective equipment with a copy of your sales invoice within 30 days of purchase.
- Items returned may be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact our Customer Service department at (800) 233-2899. Or you may mail your package back to Kelley Beekeeping with a letter stating whether you would like an exchange or refund. Please make sure to include your current contact information including phone number and address. Customer is responsible for shipping items back to Kelley Beekeeping.
- If you are returning an item beyond the first 30 days from shipment, your items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Kelley Beekeeping cannot accept any merchandise that has been used.
- Merchandise purchased more than 6 months prior cannot be returned for exchange or refund. No exceptions