Made of stainless steel, this double boiler tank is great for storing or bottling your honey. It measures 16 in. high by 19 in. in diameter and can hold 15 gallons of honey. It comes with a 1-in. flange, as well as a stainless steel cover, an electric 110 volt, 1500 watt immersion heater, an adjustable thermostat, and a water reservoir.
- Holds up to 15 gallons and is great for storing or bottling your honey
- Measures 16 in. high x 19 in. in diameter
- Made out of stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Comes with a 1-in. flange
- Includes cover, immersion heater, adjustable thermostat, and water reservoir
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products. Valve and stand (Item No. 386) are sold separately.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve for dispensing creamed and strained honey.