Stainless Steel Liquefying Tank
This tank works wonders for when you need to quickly and efficiently liquefy large amounts of honey. Crafted out of 24 gauge stainless steel, this flat-bottom, double seamed tank can hold 15-gallon. It measures 9 in. high and 26 in. in diameter, and comes fitted with both a 1/2-in. drain flange and 1-in. pipe flange for an immersion heater. Despite not being as tall as other liquefying tanks, this tank is just as efficient due to heat rising up through the honey and liquefying it evenly. It also includes a 2-piece stainless steel, perforated, metal grid for bottom of tank.
- 24 gauge stainless steel tank liquefies large amounts of honey
- Soldered and double seamed
- Measures 9 in. in height x 26 in. in diameter
- Holds 15-gallon
- Comes fitted with both a 1/2-in. drain flange and 1-in. pipe flange for an immersion heater
- includes a 2-piece stainless steel, perforated, metal grid for bottom of tank
Note: There is a lead time of 6-8 weeks on all metal products.