With this super elevator, you won't need to worry about pulling a back muscle or contorting and bending in order to move supers. Once your supers have been palletized and brought into your honey house, place them on the forks of this elevator and use it to elevate your supers to the desired height. You can set an adjustable arm cut-off switch at any height to stop the elevator when it reaches that height. The super elevator is powered by a 110 volt AC motor, which is connected to a gear reducer and a winch drum. The motor is turned on and off with the flip of a reversing drum switch. Elevator measures 34 in. by 27 in. by 60 in. tall.
- Measures 34 in. by 27 in. by 60 in. tall
- Elevates palletized supers to the desired height
- Reduces stress and fatigue on you!
- Adjustable arm cut-off switch can be set at any height
- AC motor is controlled by a reversing drum switch