This water-jacketed sump tank heats your honey so that you can skim most foreign matter right off the surface, preventing your pump and lines from becoming clogged - and saving you time and money! The water jacket allows for precise heating and cooling of the tank, which features a 1-1/2 in. stainless steel nipple installed at the outlet end to prevent water from entering the honey compartment. This tank is also equipped with a 1-in. flange for a 3000 watt, 230 volt immersion heater. Measures 15 in. wide by 15-1/2 in. deep by 35 in. long.
- Sump tank surrounded by a water jacket for precise heating and cooling
- Measures 15 in. wide x 15-1/2 in. deep x 35 in. long
- Heats up your honey so you can skim foreign material right off the top of it
- Features a 1-1/2 in. stainless steel nipple installed at the outlet end
- Equipped with a 1-in. flange for a 3000 watt, 230 volt immersion heater (Item No. HD-342) SOLD SEPARATLY
Note: Immersion heater sold separately.
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.