Water Jacketed Double Boiler Tank - 80 Gallon
If you're a commercial beekeeper or just have a lot of hives to harvest honey from, this double boiler is for you! Made of 24 gauge stainless steel, it measures 35 in. high by 29 in. in diameter and holds about 80 gallons of honey. It also features a reservoir, flat bottom for easy draining, and a flanged opening with a 1-1/2 in. stainless nipple. Also included is a 1-in. flange for an immersion heater (sold separately).
- Holds up to 80 gallons and is great for storing or bottling your honey
- Measures 35 in. high x 29 in. in diameter
- Made out of 24 gauge stainless steel for durability, reliability, and longevity
- Water jacketed for more precise heating and cooling
- Comes with a 1-in. flange
Note: There is a lead time of 2 weeks on all metal products.
Note: When preparing your extracted honey for market, heat it up to 150 degrees F and bottle it while it's warm. This should prevent the honey from crystallizing under normal conditions for about 3 months. We also recommend a ball valve for dispensing creamed and strained honey.